Friday, June 10, 2011

Quick update: newly edited "Inside the Cocoon" page!

I've come to realize that I was not properly defining this blog.

My first two posts were about my sheer and utter terror at various social situations. One involving eating food that I hate even though everyone's supposed to like it, and one involving going to a store when you don't know much about the product being sold.

And it has occurred to me: Neither of these things has anything to do with awkwardness. They are about insecurity. So! Because I am so damn insecure about the way I've defined my insecurity, I have re-written my "Inside the Cocoon page." It is right here. Go read it. And then tell your friends and grandparents and hot dog vendors all about my blog. And then come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment